Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high-quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. We only participate with Delta Dental, though, we will work with most insurance companies outside of state sponsored plans such as medicare and medicaid. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you!
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Delta Dental (In-network)
- Guardian (Out-of-network)
- Humana (Out-of-network)
- Metlife (Out-of-network)
- Ameritas (Out-of-network)
- Cigna Dental (Out-of-network)
- Renaissance Dental (Out-of-network)
- Aetna (Out-of-network)
- Careington (Out-of-network)
- Dental Plans (Out-of-network)
- And many, many more!
- We will accept your insurance plan toward payment; of course, some plans have maximums and limitations, but we will always maximize your insurance plan to its greatest ability. You will always know what, if any, out-of-pocket cost you would have prior to any procedure being performed. Some procedures may or may not be covered.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
If you are a State employee, we are a Delta Premier provider. Your portion of your fees will be due on the date of service. We will file your claim. With all other insurance, we will give you an estimate of your out of pocket expenses and those will be due on the date of service. As a courtesy, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If you do not have insurance, all fees are due in full on the date of service. Other than Delta insureds, fees that are less than $450.00 are due in full on the date of service. Payment/insurance issues must be discussed with our office prior to any date of service.
NOTICE TO PATIENTS: MEDICAL CARDS AND DENTAL CARDS ARE REQUIRED IN PERSON WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT BRING THESE, YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED A SELF-PAY PATIENT.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!